Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Welcome

Hello!

I am Megan, and this is my new blog where I will be sharing with you everything from books I am reading, quotes that have moved me, Bible verses that spoke to me and what I thought of the latest movie added to Netflix. Plus I am a huge music fan, so I might include a song from time-to-time that I love. I will also include stories about me, my family, my dogs and my friends...lucky you!

I'm an optimist, so whatever CRAZY things have happened in my life or yours I am positive they happened for a reason and are a part of God's big plan. Sometimes we are blessed enough to see why they happened and other times we aren't, because our crazy happened to help someone else that we might not even know. Either way, good will come of it in some form or another.

No comments:

Post a Comment